Build a Teksta Kennel!
If your children have electronic pets that would love to have their own home, then why not build this cool kennel that is the perfect size for a Teksta!
What you will need:
- 1 x cardboard box that is large enough to fit in Teksta
- Red Duct Tape
- White card for the Bone Motif
- Stanley Knife (Adults only)
- Teksta or other dog toy
1. Take the cardboard box and in one of the long front sides, cut an archway using the knife that is large enough to fit Teksta
2. Face the archway towards so from above you can see the four flaps
3. On the two shorter sides, angle cuts so you create the below shape
4. Stand the shorter flaps up and rest the two longer sides against them and then tape closed
5. You will have created a raised roof for the kennel
6. Cover the kennel in red duct tape or any other decorative items
7. Once complete, cut a bone shape from the white card and stick above the archway – why not ask your kids to write the name of their Teksta or dog on the bone
8. And now you have the perfect home for your toy dogs!