Easy Caramel Toffee Apple Recipe!
For this Bonfire Night why not have a go at making these tasty Toffee Apples for you and your kids!
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 6 wooden lolly sticks
- 100g original toffee
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take the wooden lolly stick and insert them into each apple ¾ of the way. Place them in at the stem end of the apple.
- Line a baking tray with lightly greased tin foil
- Place the apples on the lined baking tray
- Combine the toffee, water and vanilla together in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Cook until the toffee has completely melted and smooth, stirring often so as to not create lumps and so it doesn’t stick
- Dip each apple into the toffee until covered
- Run the apple around the inside of the pan so as scrape off the excess toffee
- Place on the tinfoil and chill in the fridge until ready to serve