Join the NSPCC and In the Night Garden Picnic Party!
In the Night Garden is one of our favourite children’s programmes which is why we were delighted when we heard the brand had teamed up with the NSPCC to launch the NSPCC’s In the Night Garden Picnic Party.
Picnic Party is all about supporting the NSPCC in their goal to keep more children safe. All you need to do to get involved is:
1. Sign up for a free fundraising pack
2. Create a Just Giving page – it’s an easy way to set yourself a target and collect donations from friends
3. Invite your friends and their kids to join you, Iggplepiggle and Upsy Daisy on the 20th August for your very own In the Night Garden themed Picnic Party
4. Put on a spread of picnic favourites and enjoy some of the In the Night Garden activities provided in the activity pack
All the money raised through Picnic Party will fund various services including the NSPCC’s Speak Out. Stay Safe. school programme as well as Childline. To reward you for taking part, the NSPCC even have some special In the Night Garden goodies which you will receive when you hit fundraising milestones!
- Raise £5 and receive a set of thank you notes for your guests
- Raise £20 and receive thank you notes, an In the Night Garden magazine and a Pontipine Picnic board book
- Raise £60 and receive thank your notes, magazine, Pontipine book and a personalized mini animation
- Raise £125 and receive thank you notes, magazine, Pontipine book, mini-animation, an Igglepiggle blanket and a set of In the Night Garden cuddly toys
- Raise £200 and receive thank you notes, magazine, Pontipine book, mini-animation, Igglepiggle blanket, cuddly toy and In the Night Garden bedroom set
- Raise £250 and receive all of the above and get family tickets to In the Night Garden Live 2018
So the question is, will you be joining us and throwing a Picnic Party on the 20th August? Click here to sign up for your free fundraising pack now.