Who’s your Strictly perfect couple?
It’s the big question on everyone’s lips, who do you think’s going to win Strictly Come Dancing 2016? The celebrities were paired up with their professional dancers over the weekend and the bookies have named their favourites to follow in the fancy footsteps of last year’s winners, former member of The Wanted, Jay McGuiness, and his dancing partner Aliona Vilani.
The episode secured a record audience for an opening of the show, with an average 9.3million viewers.
But for those who missed the launch to Series 14 on Saturday, there’s no need to worry. Here are the pairings (click the links for their BBC bios):
• Louise Redknapp & Kevin Clifton
• Melvin Odoom & Janette Manrara
• Anastacia & Brendan Cole
• Greg Rutherford & Natalie Lowe
• Laura Whitmore & Giovanni Pernice
• Judge Rinder & Oksana Platero
• Naga Munchetty & Pasha Kovalev
• Danny Mac & Oti Mabuse
• Claudia Fragapane & AJ Pritchard
• Ore Oduba & Joanne Clifton
• Daisy Lowe & Aljaz Skorjanec
• Ed Balls & Katya Jones
• Lesley Joseph and Anton Du Beke
• Will Young & Karen Clifton
• Tameka Empson & Gorka Marquez
At the moment, the bookies favourite to win is Olympic gymnast Claudia Fragapane, followed by singer Will Young. Who is the winning couple in your eyes, or who do you think will be first to be knocked out of the competition? Here at UKMums.TV we’re placing our bets on who will fall in love on the dancefloor this series. Let us know your thoughts over on our Facebook and Twitter.