Master of all things fashionable - Stylish Mum is on hand with the latest beauty and fashion tips, trends and tricks for helping us all look gorgeous, without spending a fortune and with only five minutes to spare!
Best Contouring Palettes
Are you an expert at contouring? Or are you thinking of having a go at a new makeup skill? Either way, we've picked out our favourite contouring palettes for you to try out!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - £39.00 - If you're looking for chiselled cheeks and a defined jawline, then look no further than this palette! The matte and sateen textures will exaggerate the 3D qualities of your face, leaving you with a makeup artist finish.
2. Urban Decay Naked Flushed - £23.50 - Use Urban Decay's Naked Flushed palette for a flawless finish suitable for any skin tone. The light, easy-to-apply pressed powders will stay fresh on your face all day and night so you don't have to worry about reapplying!
3. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Sculpt Contour Palette - £9.99 - Define your features using either the lighter shade to highlight or the darker shade to create shadow. We love the cream to powder feel of the palette which makes the powder soft and easy to blend.
4. Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit - £6.49 - Enhance your appearance wherever you go with this travel-sized contour kit from Barry M. With this palette, you're sure to be kitted out with all you need to shape and define your natural bone structure.
5. Rimmel London Kate Contouring Palette - £6.99 - This kit works with every face shape and skin tone and can be used to create a natural, fresh look or a bold, impactful effect. The three different shades blend effortlessly well and the palette is excellent value for money!
We hope we've inspired you to give contouring a go if you haven't before!