"Are we there yet, mum?"
Whether she's enjoying the English countryside, jetsetting or trying to navigate an airport with kids and four suitcases in tow, Travel Mum knows her way around the globe and is on hand to help us all have stress-free travels.
Best places to go on Valentine’s Day
Here at UKMums.tv, we believe that Valentine’s Day is a big deal so whatever is planned for you should be memorable. It doesn’t have to cost a fortune or be particularly elaborate, but making you feel special is essential.
1. This year, Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday, so why not make it into a Valentine’s weekend away? You could combine this with a theatre or concert trip, or visit that city you’ve always wanted to go to. How about Venice, Dubrovnik or Bruges?
2. Perhaps you could go on your first date again! It obviously went well, so why not turn the clock back and revisit those first sparks of your romance? Go back to the same cinema or theme park, or make a reservation at the same restaurant and eat the same food!
3. Going for a massage is a Valentine’s Day treat all women would love so drop the hint now to get the day booked! (Or book both of you in instead and treat him too!)
4. Book a table at your favourite restaurant (or that really expensive one you’ve had your eye on for a while!) and enjoy dinner out, just the two of you. But hurry as reservations for Valentine’s Day book up well in advance!
5. How about a special Valentine’s Day lunch aboard the Orient Express? Be transported back in time through the wonderful British countryside in the romantic setting of Belmond British Pullman carriages, complete with liveried stewards and sparkling crystal. For more information look here.
6. If going out isn’t an option, then how about having a wonderful, luxury meal at home, prepared by a professional cook in your own kitchen? Let someone else take the hassle out of cooking that special meal and even clean up your kitchen afterwards! Take a look at some fantastic mouth-watering menus here!
Whatever you choose to do, have a Happy Valentine’s Day!