Food + Drink Mum
Move over Michel Roux Jr, we've got our very own Masterchef who is on hand to bring you everything from low-cost and low-cal food ideas to mouth-watering recipes and meals in minutes. Bon Appetit!
Big Taste Test: Christmas food at its finest
It’s time to prepare for the biggest feast of the year, whether you’ve already decided on turkey, an alternative meat or veggie dish for the centrepiece! We’ve taken a look at top foods, accompaniments and nibbles and here’s what we think make excellent Christmas food choices, perfect for gracing your table on December 25!
1. Mash Direct - Roast Potatoes, Parsnips, and Red Cabbage and Beetroot: From £1.49. Go on make Christmas dinner easy this year! We loved everything we were sent from Mash Direct! Our absolute favourite was the creamy mash, the roast potatoes and parsnips, and delicious red cabbage and beetroot.
2. Tesco Finest Antipasti and Meat Selection. £8.00 – serves 10. For the perfect pre dinner nibbles! Imagine dipping into this with a glass of fizz
3. Fairfields Farm Kelly Bronze Turkey Crisps. £20 for a box of 24. Just like Turkey and stuffing with a handcrafted quality that you only get with the best of crisps. Open a few bags and treat the neighbours when they pop over for drinks!
4. Tyrells Bellini Cocktail Poshcorn: £1. Gluten free it may be but its not free of taste. These are the posh snacks you can eat as much as you like of
5. Morrisons Oriental stars selection: £3.25. These are Crisp golden pastry parcels filled with fragrant red Thai chicken curry and duck in a rich spiced plum sauce.