Food + Drink Mum
Move over Michel Roux Jr, we've got our very own Masterchef who is on hand to bring you everything from low-cost and low-cal food ideas to mouth-watering recipes and meals in minutes. Bon Appetit!
Christmas Groceries Best Buys
If you’re taking on the task of providing a Christmas dinner for your family or friends, we’re here to help with our pick of the best groceries to buy this Christmas!
• Sainsbury’s Taste the Difference Pork, Apple and Crackling Lollipops - £3.50
A great selection of pork bites with apple sauce and pork crackling, perfect if you’re having a Christmas party meal!
• Tesco Finest Brie and Cranberry Parcels - £4.00 for 9
For a festive taste, why not try these creamy brie and cranberry parcels wrapped in a light, crispy layer of filo pastry.
• Waitrose Mini Seafood Shells - £8.00 for 12
These mini seafood shells from Waitrose will add a little luxury to any Christmas meal, making for a show-stopping starter!
The Main Meal:
• Tesco Whole Turkey Medium 4.5-5.99kg Serves 11-14 - £26.96
If you’re used to a traditional Christmas dinner, this whole turkey comes with all the festive trimmings, making for a delicious festive centrepiece!
• Sainsbury’s Baby Potatoes with Herbs - £1.50
These baby potatoes are perfect for anyone wanting to go beyond the classic roast potato and the herbs add a nice touch when served.
• Marks and Spencer Vegetable Selection - £15.00
This selection of prepared vegetables is brilliant for popping in the oven to serve with a Christmas dinner for the family to enjoy!
• Asda Ultimate Chocolate Gateau - £4.00
A rich, chocolatey dessert with layers of chocolate cream mousse and chocolate sponge that the whole family is bound to enjoy!
• Sainsbury’s Christmas Pudding - £3.00
If a traditional Christmas pudding is what you look forward to on Christmas Day, then look no further than this Christmas pudding for 4 from Sainsbury’s!
• Marks and Spencer White Forest Cheesecake - £13.00
This lovely cheesecake is filled with Belgian white chocolate and cherry mousse and is topped with a festive design on a cherry glaze.