"Are we there yet, mum?"
Whether she's enjoying the English countryside, jetsetting or trying to navigate an airport with kids and four suitcases in tow, Travel Mum knows her way around the globe and is on hand to help us all have stress-free travels.
Fun days out and experiences for men
Ladies, we all know that sometimes men are not always great at making plans for themselves or even their family. As Father’s Day is fast approaching, we thought we’d put together a few days out and experiences for your other half to do on their special day. Here are our top five experiences and days out for him.
1. Is your man the next Tiger Woods? Why not buy him a golfing day out from £35! This is perfect for a father and son day out or even just as a little bit of fun. You can view more information about buying the special man in your life a golfing experience here!
2. When did you last see London from the water? This is your chance to see London’s riverside at its best with an Evening Themes cruise for two with a glass of champs! If you and your other half fancy a classy night out, then this is the one for you. Included for just £39 is a two-hour evening cruise along the River Thames, glass of bubbly each on arrival, selection of canapés, live music and a personalised voucher and message card. You can’t really get much better than that! Find out more here.
3. Which of the Italian supercar manufactures will you choose, Lamborghini or Ferrari? If your man has a need for speed then this experience is the one for him. You will have the choice to drive both cars, for just £59! The supercharged adrenaline rush will definitely knock your socks off! See more here.
4. Does your man have the cooking gene? This class is a great way for your man to learn new cookery skills from an expert. There are four celebrity chefs and four locations to do this course in the UK. For a half day at £99 your man could become an expert just like a celebrity chef. Find out more here.
5. A full day of paintballing for four will be perfect if your man loves teamwork. With eight to 10 games included for £49.99, this will be perfect for your other half. You could even go as a family, this would be the perfect day out. Find out more here.
We hope these ideas have inspired you and whether it’s with the kids or just as a couple, these days out and experiences are worth a try!