Food + Drink Mum
Move over Michel Roux Jr, we've got our very own Masterchef who is on hand to bring you everything from low-cost and low-cal food ideas to mouth-watering recipes and meals in minutes. Bon Appetit!
Hot Chocolate Treats
We are forever drinking hot drinks in the UKMums.tv office. That’s why we thought we would share with you some of our favourite Hot Chocolate recipes.
• 700 ml of milk
• 85 grams of bittersweet chocolate
• Cocoa Powder
1. Bring milk to the boil.
2. Blend chocolate and pour in hot milk.
3. Carry on blending once hot milk is mixed with the chocolate for about half a minute
4. Pour into two mugs and top with Marshmallows
5. If you’re looking to add a bit more flavour why not use marshmallows or edible chocolate stirrers?
6. You could also finish with a sprinkling of Cocoa powder
Whittard’s Hot Chocolate
If you don’t have time to create your own hot chocolate Whittard’s do some delicious instant versions. Their luxury flaked drinking chocolate is one of the tastiest we have ever tried in the UKMums.tv office and would recommend it to anyone. You can check out the full Whittard’s range here