Food + Drink Mum
Move over Michel Roux Jr, we've got our very own Masterchef who is on hand to bring you everything from low-cost and low-cal food ideas to mouth-watering recipes and meals in minutes. Bon Appetit!
Lamb Kebabs with Greek Salad Recipe
Try out this classic Greek recipe courtesy of BBC Good Food!
• 600g diced lamb leg
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• Juice of half a lemon
• 4 large tomatoes, chopped
• 1 cucumber, chopped
• Large handful of black olives, chopped
• 200g feta cheese, crumbled
1. Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and garlic in a mixing bowl. Pour half into a jug and set aside for later. Add the lamb to the bowl and stir to coat, then thread onto 8 small skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 mins before use. Pour over any excess marinade and let them stand for 10 mins.
2. Meanwhile, mix all of the salad ingredients together and pour over the reserved lemon juice and oil mix.
3. Heat a griddle pan. Cook the lamb for 8 minutes but turning every couple of minutes until cooked through and slightly charred. Mix the mint through the salad and serve immediately with the kebabs.
Let us know how you got on with this recipe over on our Facebook and Twitter pages!