Food + Drink Mum
Move over Michel Roux Jr, we've got our very own Masterchef who is on hand to bring you everything from low-cost and low-cal food ideas to mouth-watering recipes and meals in minutes. Bon Appetit!
Make some TMNT inspired biscuits!
Everyone loves the Turtles but now you can impress your friends with these awesome TMNT Biscuits!
1 x Pack of Rich Tea Biscuits
1 x Tub of Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
1 x Green Food Colouring
1 x Tube of Orange Icing
1 x Tube of Red Icing
1 x Tube of Blue Icing
1 x Tube of Purple Icing
1 x Tube White Icing
1 x Bag of Chocolate Chips
1. Take your buttercream icing and mix with a few drops of the green food colouring until the desired green colour is achieved
2. Take a biscuit and spread a thin layer of green frosting on the top until the biscuit is covered. Perhaps leave a slight edge of the biscuit showing to help with handling
3. Then you can have fun decorating! Draw a 1cm banner in either blue, red, orange or purple to symbolise a Turtle of your choice, about a third of the way down from the top of your biscuit – horizontally folks!
4. Add in two white splodges for eyes and place a chocolate chip in the middle for the pupils
5. Using the red icing, draw a smile to symbolise a mouth
6. Ta-dah! You have a TMNT biscuit to enjoy!