Gossip and Entertainment Mum
Have you heard the latest? Thankfully our Gossip Mum has! With her ear to the ground and her eyes focused firmly on her Twitter-feed, she's just dying to tell you about the latest celebrity gossip, rumours and all that juicy stuff you want to know.
Mother’s Day messages to make you smile
Today is Mother's Day and we all know how our children can agonise over what gifts to buy and what words to put in their cards. We’re sure you have done, too! But at the end of the day, here at ukmums.tv, we know that, whatever our kids say, from wonderfully complicated verses to simple one-liners, it is bound to be from the heart and quite possibly will bring on the tears!
But how can you say something different and yet something which means everything in one simple line? Here are a few of our favourite messages:
• God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers
• If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, every day would be a Mother's Day
• Mother teaches us: M- Making a difference, O- Open-mindedness, T- Truth, H- Honesty, E- Empathy, R- Respect
• I believe in love at first sight because when I first opened my eyes, you were there
• Mum - you are the first and the eighth wonder of my world
• God invented mothers so that someone in the house knows where everything is!
• There are a thousand languages in the world but a Mother’s smile speaks them all
• Growing up we didn’t have it all, but as it turns out, all I needed was you
• Thank you to the one person who has always given me everything and asked for nothing in return
• Raising me took a lot of patience – thank you for hanging in there with me
Do you have any favourite messages for your mum or from your kids? If so, let us know over on Facebook and Twitter.