Master of all things fashionable - Stylish Mum is on hand with the latest beauty and fashion tips, trends and tricks for helping us all look gorgeous, without spending a fortune and with only five minutes to spare!
Stylish outfits for the cold weather
September brings a drop in temperatures and a new season to dress for, but this doesn’t have to be baggy jumpers and wellies. Why not Wrap up with Style this year.
1. Jumpers- Baggy Jumpers are a thing, but they only work with tight bottoms, pair an oversized knit with tight jeans to keep your shape. Roll necks are back on trend. We love this one from Topshop RRP £42.00
2. Boots- Boots don’t have to be ordinary. Try something that cuts just below the knee with a small heal to elongate your legs. Suede is a great way to ensure your boot is good for day or night. Try these full zip boots from Next RRP £90
3. Coats- Winter coats come in all shapes and colours, but every wardrobe should have a camel coat. This one from Marks and Spencer’s RRP £120 is warm AND smart
4. Scarf- Scarfs are a great way to inject colour and patterns into your outfit when wearing a coat. We love this tartan Scarf from Accessorize RRP £19.00
5. Socks- okay, so no one is going to see your socks. But a big fluffy pair are a real winter warmer essential. Try these from Tesco RRP
£4 for two pairs