Master of all things fashionable - Stylish Mum is on hand with the latest beauty and fashion tips, trends and tricks for helping us all look gorgeous, without spending a fortune and with only five minutes to spare!
Stylish Spooky Home Decorations
Halloween decorations usually means lots of orange plastic and flashing pumpkins that parents can’t wait to tear down come November – but if you want a bit of a more stylish take on Halloween this year, help is at hand!
We asked Stylish Mum to pick her favourite spooky accessories to give your home a creepy make-over that doesn’t compromise on taste.
And if the kids really do get their way (as usual!) and get to transform the house into an orange sparkling nightmare, at least mum gets a look in with some of these more tasteful options.
Here’s our favourite spooky yet stylish decorations, plus where to buy them:
Where to buy:
1. LED Pumpkin Fairy Lights, £4, ASDA
2. D.L & Co Crystal Skull Pillar Candle, £83, Selfridges
3. Chalk Board Clock, £45, Marks & Spencer
4. Light Up Sparkling Ghost, £4, Matalan
5. Halloween Cupcake Stand, Wilkinson
6. Pumpkin Tealights, ASDA
7. Halloween Table Decoration, Poundland
8. Pirate Skull and Crossbones Cushion, £20, Notonthehighstreet.com
9. Breathless Banquet Door Signs, £4, TalkingTables.co.uk