Gossip and Entertainment Mum
Have you heard the latest? Thankfully our Gossip Mum has! With her ear to the ground and her eyes focused firmly on her Twitter-feed, she's just dying to tell you about the latest celebrity gossip, rumours and all that juicy stuff you want to know.
Summer school uniform for your little one
Summer should (!) be on its way soon, so it’s time to ditch the winter uniforms and dress for warmer weather. We’ve been looking to see what’s available in the shops right now, so that you don’t miss out on the best choices for you!
1. There are some lovely styles available for girls from George at Asda, from Gingham dresses to culottes and playsuits. Available in all six of the major school colours, they start at £4.00.
2. If your young man wants to wear shorts for the summer, then check out the George range which includes traditional or cargo shorts in navy, grey, charcoal and black, and start at £2.50.
3. Marks & Spencer offers a lovely range of summer dresses for your young ladies, both striped and Gingham check, again in all six of the major school colours. Starting at £10.00, they are non-iron or easy iron to make life easier, too!
4. For the boys, the shorts in Marks & Spencer’s school uniform range feature M&S’s innovative Triple Action Stormwear finish, which repels both water and stains and helps your mucky pups to stay smart and dry! They start at £7.00 per pair.
5. This girls’ school pinafore from Debenhams, featuring an A-line cut with a concealed front heart zip fastening and a block pleated skirt, has been designed with Teflon technology to repel water and stains, and is available from £9.00.
6. Here at UKMums.TV, we think this pack of two boys blue short-sleeved shirts offers good value for with prices starting at £6.00 per pack. Plus the shirts feature an easy-iron finish!