Master of all things fashionable - Stylish Mum is on hand with the latest beauty and fashion tips, trends and tricks for helping us all look gorgeous, without spending a fortune and with only five minutes to spare!
Sunday beauty Makeover- 5 things you can do in an hour to change your look.
1. Summer is all about dewey skin. All you need is a pot of Vaseline! Apply it sparingly on the top of your cheekbones, eyelids and lips. Alternatively swap your powder blush for a cream one, or your foundation for a BB Cream for lighter coverage!
2. Change the way your hair looks in seconds by choosing a different parting before blow-drying. It may feel strange at first but you will grow to it. A new parting can instantly change your look.
3. Promote microcirculation by exfoliating all over in the shower, this doesn’t have to be with a scrub, a rough mitt, loofa brush will do the trick. This will help reduce cellulite, get rid of dead skin and give your skin a healthy glow.
4. Give your eyebrows a makeover, eyebrows set the stage for your expressions, use a brow brush to sweep the hairs up and pluck along the bottom line and around the brow to tidy them up. Fill in your brows using a brow pencil or brow gel as thin brows add age. We love Benefits Gimme Brow gel.
5. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and a pinch of cinnamon to your lip balm to create a DIY lip plumper.