Gossip and Entertainment Mum
Have you heard the latest? Thankfully our Gossip Mum has! With her ear to the ground and her eyes focused firmly on her Twitter-feed, she's just dying to tell you about the latest celebrity gossip, rumours and all that juicy stuff you want to know.
Top 10 Most Common New Years Resolutions
Below is a list of favourite resolutions from 2015, but were they kept? How many of us will get fit, travel more and drink less? Where any of these on your list?
- Stay fit and healthy
- Lose weight
- Enjoy life to the fullest
- Spend less, save more
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Get organized
- Will not make any resolutions (how ironic?)
- Learn something new
- Travel more
- Read more
Here are 5 New Year’s Resolutions from the UKMums.TV team that we believe will be easier to keep!
- Wake up with a smile and think a happy thought!
- Drink one less coffee per day
- Eat 5 pieces of fruit and veg at least 4 times a week. (Yes we know it should be everyday but we’re being realists)!
- One for the men – buy flowers for the lady in your life once a month – and not from a garage!
- One for ladies – take two hours each week to spend time on yourself!
What New Year’s Resolutions will you set yourself this year? And will you be sticking to them?