"Are we there yet, mum?"
Whether she's enjoying the English countryside, jetsetting or trying to navigate an airport with kids and four suitcases in tow, Travel Mum knows her way around the globe and is on hand to help us all have stress-free travels.
Top 5 New Years Eve Destinations
New Year’s Eve is one of the dates which is always circled on everybody’s calendar, where a good or bad night can make or break a person’s year! Here are 5 hotspots sure to make nights to remember!
- Edinburgh. The Scottish capital knows how to welcome the New Year, where thousands of people head to the city to celebrate with music, fireworks and tonnes of fancy dress!
- London. Without a doubt, London is one of the top destinations for New Year. Although there are hundreds of smaller events going on, the luckiest people get to watch the fireworks from the banks of the Thames.
- Cardiff. Now on to the Welsh capital. This is where ‘Calenning’ is celebrated, which translates to ‘first day of the month’. A family occasion with fantastic fireworks and music!
- Manchester. A lively city at the best of times, Manchester comes to life once more on New Year’s Eve. There is a huge choice of venues where you can party the night away!
- St Ives. Finally to Cornwall, St Ives is one of the best places to go into the New Year! Thousands of people who traditionally sport all kinds of fancy dress flood the small town, and often overflow onto the beach!
And, don’t forget, if you don’t fancy travelling away for New Year’s Eve, sometimes the best parties happen in the comfort of your own home!