Food + Drink Mum
Move over Michel Roux Jr, we've got our very own Masterchef who is on hand to bring you everything from low-cost and low-cal food ideas to mouth-watering recipes and meals in minutes. Bon Appetit!
Top High Street Hampers
Take to the great outdoors armed with your favourite foods and drinks this season. Here’s our pick of the top hampers from the high street to carry them in.
1. Nicola Spring 2 Person Picnic Hamper Set (Available from Tesco) - £21.99
This gorgeous hamper is perfect for couples, as it comes with two plates, and two sets of cutlery and glasses. With its vintage look and feel and striped cotton interior, you’ll be stylish as you dine out on your romantic picnic, too.
2. Spring Bloom 4 Person Flap Wicker Hamper Picnic Bag (Available from Marks & Spencer) - £59.50
For families of four, this spring blooms inspired picnic basket is ideal with its sets of four cutlery, plates and plastic glasses. It also comes complete with salt and pepper shakers and a bottler opener. You’ll love the floral lining!
3. VonShef 6 Person Deluxe Picnic Holdall (Available from Tesco) - £35.99
Great for larger get-togethers, this picnic bag caters for six and is generous in size and accessories. It’s also super-comfortable to carry as it’s equipped with soft padded shoulder straps and sturdy handle.
4. At Home With Ashley Thomas Ditsy print lidded picnic basket (Available from Debenhams) - RRP £25.00
You’ll be having a picnic as often as possible, as long as the weather holds up, with this beautiful hamper. Its wicker design features a double folding lid and is lined with a colourful ditsy print.
5. Hi Gear 4-Person Picnic Set (Available from Go Outdoors) - RRP £35.00
Carry everything needed for your picnic on your back with this handy four-person picnic set. Both practical and modern, this backpack comes with four glasses, plates, cutlery and napkins. There’s even a cheeseboard and knife!