Food, Drink & Eating Out Mum
Top Lunch Boxes and Flasks
Here at UKmums.tv we’ve picked our top lunch boxes and flasks that are online and in stores now, that are sure to keep your family's food fresh!
1. For children who never want to come in from playing outside, the Forest Friends Fox Lunch Kit is a must-have. Featuring IsoTec™ premium insulation and made from 100 percent PVC-free material, this lunch kit will keep sandwiches and snacks fresh. The durable, easy-to-clean fabric will help keep your child’s lunch safe, no matter what adventures he/she is on. Available from ASDA and Thermos.co.uk. (£10.95 RRP)
2. Whether your child is obsessed with football or simply likes bright colours, the Thermos brand FUNtainer™ product line has something for everyone. FUNtainer food flasks are perfect for bringing hot soup to school on rainy days or keeping a snack fresh while on the way to practice. These products keep contents hot for up to five hours and cold for up to seven. The FUNtainer straw bottle features Thermos™ vacuum insulation to help keep your child’s favourite beverage cold for up to 12 hours, ensuring the drink can be enjoyed at any point during the day. Available from Amazon and Thermos.co.uk. (£19.95 RRP)
3. Elsa and Ana fans will love sitting down at lunchtime with Tesco's matching lunch bag, sports bottle and container, RRP £12 now £10. The fashionable lunchbag features insulated wipe clean interior and a zip to keep your little princess' lunch safely tucked away, a dishwasher safe water bottle and a snack pot.
4. You won't get your lunch mixed up with anyone else's with WH Smith's personalised lunch bag, £14.99. This fun bag has an insulated thermal, wipe-clean lining and a padded carry handle and can be personalised with a maximum of 12 characters. Available in a variety of designs for both boys and girls.
5. A simple set that is sure to do the trick and keep food extra fresh, £9.79 from Argos. The Polar Gear set includes a wipe clean lunch bag, matching plastic sandwich box and bottle.