Top maternity nightwear
Pregnancy, especially in the latter stages, can be uncomfortable at the best of the times, particularly at night. So we’ve searched the market for new maternity nightwear to help mums-to-be lounge in luxury and sleep more soundly in spring.
1. The Essential One maternity short sleeve lace trim nursing pyjama available from www.theessentialone.com priced £34.99
We adore this super soft maternity pyjama set in grey! The matching pyjama bottoms and top are in a lovely stretch jersey fabric for luxury at night time and we think they’re both ideal for packing into the hospital bag and for nursing when at home!
2. Cakematernity Apple Crumble Robe available from www.cakematernity.com priced £46.00
Mums-to-be should check out the Cakematernity nightwear range! They’re bound to find something they love for night-time there. We particularly like this stunning Apple Crumble Robe which has been beautifully designed to accommodate the growing bump and it’s in a flattering length, too!
3. Pink Maternity Check Bottoms available from Next priced £16.00
For cooler nights this spring, we’re sure pregnant women will love these maternity pyjama bottoms from Next. Not only are they made from a light, cool cotton which mums-to-be will appreciate (no more disturbed sleeps due to overheating!), but the check design is funky, too!
4. ASOS Maternity Nursing Maxi Dress in floral available from ASOS £22.00
Here’s a beautiful maxi dress for mums-to-be at night! This maternity nursing dress from ASOS is adorned with a gorgeous floral print pattern, perfect for spring! It’s cleverly designed so it can be worn post pregnancy as well.
5. Cami maternity nightdresses 2 pack available from Mothercare priced £22.00
This bargain pack of two cami maternity dresses from Mothercare make a great buy for pregnant women. There’s a choice of a plain black style or spot print over black design and they’re made from soft breathable cotton, ideal for comfortable nights!