"Are we there yet, mum?"
Whether she's enjoying the English countryside, jetsetting or trying to navigate an airport with kids and four suitcases in tow, Travel Mum knows her way around the globe and is on hand to help us all have stress-free travels.
Tried and tested after sun
Summer is officially on its way! But where most of us remember sun lotion, we all forget after care. We need to ensure that we keep ourselves protected even after the sun has gone down.
We recommend the Soleil Sun care range from Tesco
Soleil Sun After sun and After sun Sensitive 200ml, £3.00 – Tesco
• Specially formulated to hydrate the skin and help protect it from peeling and prolong your tan
• Combining soothing aloe vera and bisabolol, this easily absorbed lotion will help calm sun exposed skin
• Added panthenol and shea butter to help replenish dehydrated skin caused by sun exposure
• Vitamin E to protect skin
• Allantoin helps calm and soothe
Nivea After sun Bronze Tan Prolonging Lotion 200ml, £5.00 – Boots
• With natural pro-melanin plant extract
• For a long-lasting, beautiful tan
• The hydrating formula provides long-lasting moisture
• Non-sticky, soothes the skin
• Helps avoid peeling or flaking
Clarins After sun Moisturising Ultra-Hydrating, £21.00 – Most major department stores
A readily absorbed post-sun skin soother that intensively restores moisture, softness and comfort and helps to prevent peeling.
• Sunflower and Mimosa Tenuiflora extracts: soothe and repair skin.
• Watermelon extract and Shea Butter: nourish and moisturise.
• Safflower extract: accelerates and enhances a tan.
So while you’re having fun in the sun, don’t forget to protect your skin during the day and long into the night too!