Turtles inspired food!
We’ve been busy making some amazing Turtle and Ninja inspired food for you to try at home!
All TMNT parties must have lots of food. Those turtles definitely love to eat! Why not consider ordering pizza to be delivered right to the party or make your own pizzas instead?
Make Your Own Pizza
• Purchase small round pre-made pizza dough for each guest.
• Set out bowls of sauce to pour on the dough and shredded cheeses or other toppings.
• Bake pizza in the oven while kids are playing games and serve later. This is a fun activity and a snack all in one!
• 1 pkg Oreo cookies
• 2 pkg vanilla angel delight
• 3 cups milk
• 16 oz cool whip or whipped cream
• 1 cup icing sugar
• 8 oz cream cheese
• Place the cookies in a plastic bag and crush them using a large spoon or a rolling-pin.
• Mix the vanilla angel delight, milk, whipped cream and cream cheese until smooth.
• Add the icing sugar until well blended.
• Start with a layer of crushed Oreos on the bottom of a cake tin. Alternate layers of the cream cheese mixture and cookie mixture, ending with the cookie mixture. Top with gummy worms, gummy rats, toys or bugs.
Coordinate the food with the colours of the different Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles.
• Leonardo wears blue. Organise the blue section of the table with only blue foods: blueberries, blue M&M’s, blue cheese, blue Clubs
• Donatello wears purple. Organise the purple section of the table with only purple foods: purple grapes, purple lollipops, purple potato wedges, beetroot!
• Rafael wears red. Organise this section of the table with red foods: apples, strawberries, liquorice laces, raspberries
• Michelangelo wears orange. Organise this section of the table with orange foods: small oranges, orange juice, carrot sticks.