Master of all things fashionable - Stylish Mum is on hand with the latest beauty and fashion tips, trends and tricks for helping us all look gorgeous, without spending a fortune and with only five minutes to spare!
Ultimate Autumn Style Guide: Very Berry
Summer might be over – but with gorgeous new Autumn/Winter style hitting the high street shop-a-holics definitely have reason to celebrate.
There’s so many easy to wear trends appearing in Autumn, so whether you’re a fashion-fan already or just want to get some new pieces as the weather gets even colder – here’s your ultimate weekly guide to our favourite and most wear-able Autumn trends to ensure everyone looks gorgeous:
Shades of purple, deep red, oxblood and berry are must-haves this Autumn and the good news is, these luxurious-looking colours are easy for most ladies to wear.
If you don’t quite fancy full-on lavish velvet or leather (also a big trend for Autumn) then dip your toe into this gorgeous colour palette with warm accessories or for those who really want a style update try a statement jacket or coat in oxblood or violet.
Where to buy:
1. Mr Duck Dress, £169, Hobbs.co.uk
2. Purple chiffon sleeve top, £5, Primark
3. Leather look tunic, £tbc, Matalan
4. Burgundy croc print zip tassel clutch, New Look
5. Purple Gloves, £tbc, River Island
6. Boucle jacket, £50, NEXT
7. Dazed Contrast Boots, £85, Office
8. Made with love Berry Bag, £34, NEXT
9. Oxblood ponte pencil skirt, £19.50, Dorothy Perkins
10. Cable Scarf, £14, Topshop.com
11. Alice Hannah Angora Lambswool Blend Stripe Beret, £12, ASOS.com
12. Andean Collection Tagua Bibs Berry Necklace, £50, John Lewis