Gossip and Entertainment Mum
Have you heard the latest? Thankfully our Gossip Mum has! With her ear to the ground and her eyes focused firmly on her Twitter-feed, she's just dying to tell you about the latest celebrity gossip, rumours and all that juicy stuff you want to know.
Valentine’s Day Gift Inspiration
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, the team at UKMums.TV explored what’s hot for spoiling that special someone in your life. So if you’re stuck for a romantic treat to buy your other half for 14th February, you’re sure to find something you like here.
1. Date Delivered available from www.datedelivered.co.uk priced from £33.95 per box
Here’s a gift that’s ideal for any loving couple, a year of great nights in! What’s not to like?! Date Delivered provides fun, high quality, bespoke dates, beautifully packaged up, and delivered to your doorstep in a top quality box. They can be sent as a one-off or as a regular treat, too!
2. Couple’s Spa Day at the Grand Hotel York, priced £215 for two people
How about a special experience the two of you can enjoy? The luxurious vaulted spa at The Grand Hotel & Spa in York is the ideal retreat for couples from the stresses of everyday life, with spa facilities featuring a jacuzzi, Nordic dry sauna and aromatic steam room, as well as treatments which include a back massage and facial for both men and women!
3. Natural Vine Extra-Brut Champagne available from www.naturalvine.co.uk RRP £33.40
Why not toast your everlasting love with a very special bottle of something sparkling?! And this extra-brut Champagne from Natural Vine promises to be headache-free as it’s made with no synthetic chemical products, minimal intervention and no additives, except for very small doses of sulphites to protect it. Plus, there’s 30% off in the run-up to 14th February!
4. Bloom & Wild Letterbox Bouquets available from www.bloomandwild.com priced from £30.00
What lovely lady doesn’t love to receive flowers on the most romantic day of the year? And Bloom and Wild Letterbox Bouquets offer a fantastic solution. They can be conveniently popped through the postbox, meaning a wonderful surprise can land on the doormat when it is least expected, perfect for your secret admirer!
And finally …
5. For a Valentine’s Day card with a difference, how about a personalised Keepsake Card from thortful? They’re available to buy priced £9.99 (+p&p) at thortful.com or via the thortful app and mean you can have your chosen card design printed onto an A5 notebook with a customised message inside!