Master of all things fashionable - Stylish Mum is on hand with the latest beauty and fashion tips, trends and tricks for helping us all look gorgeous, without spending a fortune and with only five minutes to spare!
Winter Fashion Trends
Winter fashion trends may be wildly different from each other, but they’re all supercharged with two elements, style and warmth.
When last year’s wardrobe has become completely dated and useless, you need a new one full of fresh and lovely clothing to suit you and the weather. You can still go for the stripes from the autumn but why not match with a skinny scarf instead? Here’s our top 5 fashion trends for the winter:
1. Why not go for this chunky cable knit long jumper with a fur snood? It’s perfect for the cold weather but with a little bit of sunshine. Match with black jeans and long boots then complement with your favourite bag! This outfit will go down a treat for the colder months.
2. Work the triple layers! Go for a long knitted dress, black tights and black leather boots. To make your outfit just that little warmer, you could even complement with a leather jacket, fur gillet and scarf!
3. Going out? You could dress up a little with chequered trousers, a cotton blazer and flat shoes. Accessorise with a chunky necklace and there you have it! The perfect going out winter combo.
4. Another outfit for the day which we love is this fur gilet with a cable knit bobble hat! Why not complement the fur gilet with a dark grey top, or even just a plain polo neck, this could be the perfect combination with some fury boots!
5. Make sure your wardrobe is full of bright and pastel colours this winter. This outfit is the perfect example of what you can do to brighten up your outfit. If you prefer to have something a little comfier on your feet then swap the heels for brown little heeled boots.
6. Perhaps you would like something a little cosier. This outfit shows you can still look good in the cold weather whilst being wrapped up in the thickest of coats and scarfs.
We would love to hear your fashion ideas for winter. Tweet us @ukmums.v