Master of all things fashionable - Stylish Mum is on hand with the latest beauty and fashion tips, trends and tricks for helping us all look gorgeous, without spending a fortune and with only five minutes to spare!
Winter treats for your skin
Pledge to be kinder to your skin this winter, it’s going to need some TLC after being battered by the elements! We’ve picked out some of the hottest skin products on the market to help you.
1. Vivderma Detox Elixir Skin Care available from www.vivderma.com RRP £85.00 per 30ml/1fl oz
This Detox Elxir is hot on the market as it’s only been released this month! It contains anti-aging properties and is great for minimising pores and rebalancing the complexion, ideal for any January skin detox that you feel you may need!
2. KALME 4-Way treatment available from www.kalme.co.uk priced £52.95
If you feel your skin’s in desperate need of TLC this winter, check out KALME’s 4-way action on skin treatment. It includes anti-redness, UV protection, 24-hour miniaturisation and anti-oxidant, perfect for skin that’s prone to winter redness, sensitivity and dryness!
3. SkinYoga Sandlewood Saffron Face Mask available from www.naturallybetteryou.com priced £27.00
We adore this Sandlewood Saffron Face Mask from SkinYoga for a natural radiance this winter! The SkinYoga range is new to the UK and direct from India with nine products in total, all with 100% natural ingredients that are dried to ensure they are at their most active state, ready to be mixed with water.
4. Sukin Rosehip Hydrating Day Cream available from available from Boots, Holland & Barrett, Feel Unique, Planet Organic and independent retailers nationwide RRP £18.95 per 120ml
To guard against the dehydrating effects of winter, this day cream from Sukin combines rose hip, pomegranate and kakadu plum for intense moisturisation. It’s brilliant for combating dry skin and preventing the signs of premature ageing!
5. Verso Night Cream available from www.selfridges.com priced £85.00 per 50ml
For an SOS for your skin this winter, we recommend this night cream from Verso. It’s fused with Retinol, the post-summer hero ingredient championed by dermatologists and facialists due to its strength against the harsh winter elements. It’s ideal if you’re looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!