The Little Cooks Workshop
The Little Cook collection from Casdon is a firm favourite of ours. Here are just a few products from the range to whet your appetite!
- Kids can cook up a storm with the Morphy Richards Kitchen Set - RRP £17. It includes small kitchen appliances with contemporary styling including a toaster, kettle and fillable coffee maker plus a whole host of colourful crockery and cutlery. UKMum.tv loves this set!
- This DeLonghi Microwave RRP £25 has a rotating turntable, flashing lights and cooking sounds to help cook “treats” for the family at home.
- The nations love for baking doesn’t just start with teens, younger children can bake away with the Kenwood Titanium Mixer RRP £20. The set comes with everything that is needed including a ‘K’ beater, a whisk and a spatula.
- Another one for budding bakers is the 500 Mix and Bake set RRP £10. This set comes with a real working hand mixer, a bowl, cutters, a mixing spoon and a rolling pin, not to forget an apron! Pretend play has never been so fun.
- Coming soon to the Little Cooks Kitchen is the new Annabel Karmel cooking range. Available from mid July, this new collection will include baking sets with cake moulds, baking accessories, mixing bowls and decoration tools perfectly sized for little children. What will make this range so special however is that it is not just for make-believe and can actually be used to bake with!
For more information on the Little Cooks range from Casdon click here