Gossip and Entertainment Mum
Have you heard the latest? Thankfully our Gossip Mum has! With her ear to the ground and her eyes focused firmly on her Twitter-feed, she's just dying to tell you about the latest celebrity gossip, rumours and all that juicy stuff you want to know.
10 top tips to pay off your Christmas overspending
We don’t think there will be many of us that could honestly say they didn’t get into the festive spirit just a little bit too much and are now waking up in January to a few higher than expected credit cards bills . If you fit into that category, take heed of theses top 10 money managing tips to sort out your debt. Some are short term must dos and others are more of a financial lifestyle change. But even if you just look at a couple and stick to them they may help you in the coming months.
1. Switch to a 0% balance transfer credit card – look it up on the internet there are some really good deals out there
2. Reject increases in your credit card APR. It really isn’t going to solve the problem.
3. Need a loan - Join your local credit union – they often offer cheaper loans.
4. Avoid payday loans and other forms of high-cost credit.
5. Work towards Improving your credit score – it can help you negotiate better loan deals
6. Pay more than the minimum on your credit card
7. Consolidate your debts with a personal loan
8. Get an authorised overdraft
9. Pay off debt before saving. You’ll pay so much more interest on money owed
10. And always consider getting free independent debt advice