Anti-bullying tips from the Power Rangers
Bullying is never a nice of pleasant thing to experience, and as mums, we have to experience the impact it has on our children whether they are being bullied or if they are the ones who are bullying. It can be a stressful time and it can leave us feeling like we have nowhere to turn to for advice.
The Power Rangers have seeked the advice from parenting expert, Dr Amanda Gunner, who gives UKMums.TV her Anti-bullying tips to help us mums identify the signs and to note down what to do when bullying is present in our child’s lives.
Amanda has a PhD in neuropsychology, the Postgraduate Certiﬁcate in Higher Education and over 20 years’ experience working with children and families. Particularly, she is an expert on how parents can handle bullying when it comes to children.
Things to remember*;
1. Think about how you say things, not just what you say.
2. Don’t say things to others that you wouldn’t want to be said to you.
3. It’s a good thing that we are all unique and have our own strengths and weaknesses
4. You may not know how another is feeling, so always be kind in case they are already having a tough time!
5. Respect other people. Not necessarily because they are nice, but because YOU are.
*Handy tips provided by Dr Amanda Gummer, Child Psychologist
What Anti-bullying tips have you learnt from the Power Rangers and Dr Amanda Gunner? Let us know on social media and share your stories with us on UKMums.TV!